Ken Burns Effect
I’m working on getting the Graduation Ceremony stuff recorded for the Center for Environmental Studies Graduation Ceremony for Fall 2020. It is going to be a zoom-based thing and I would like to put together something that is a bit more polished than just a crappy thing.
- Make images into album in iPhoto.
- Make new project - Set to 1080p
- Look for album in Photo Browser
- Check image duration preferences (Preferences -> Editing).
- CMD-A then drag into timeline
For each photo:
- Select ‘crop’ from transform menu under image. Ken Burns effect will be option.
- Adjust the start (green) and end (red) frames to show where the
- Burns effect
- Add freeze frame (Option+F)
- Copy to end and reverse or add on.
- Option+F Freeze Frame