Jane Remfert, Doctoral Candidate
Jane Remfert has successfully completed the necessary steps to proceed to Doctoral Candidate by completing her written and oral defense and submitting her research proposal. Thank you to Drs. Eckert, Gough, Johnson, and Keyghobadi for their insightful comments and expertise in helping to shape a dynamic and exciting research project.
Now, you just have to do it!
- Applied Population Genetics Textbook Release
- GStudio: An R Package for Spatial Analysis of Marker Data
- Volume 0 – On iBooks Store
- The gravity of pollination: integrating at-site features into spatial analysis of contemporary pollen movement
- DiLeo MF, Siu JC, Rhodes MK, López-Villalobos A, Redwine A, Ksiazek K, Dyer RJ. 2014. The gravity of pollination: integrating at-site features into spatial analysis of contemporary pollen movement. Molecular Ecology, 23, 2973-2982.