This semester has a ton of new content and opportunities in the Dyerlab. Here is a quick synopsis.
- Teaching Population Genetics, should be a ton of fun.
- Teaching the Distributed graduate seminar Landscape Genetics again.
- Starting a new eDNA project with VDOT and getting a new student associated with it.
- Starting a new RadSEQ project on Protonotary Warblers and getting a new student to start in the fall.
- Starting a new Landscape Genetics NSF-funded project on gypsy moths with the Johnson Lab. Need a technician for this one as well.
- The text Applied Population Genetics should be released as an ebook.
- Should be finishing up both Jameson’s and Chitra’s theses and submitting them for publication.
- Moving into a new laboratory location and perhaps collapsing both our lab and the Verrelli lab into a single unit.