Plotting in GGPlot2 is to built-in graphics as ______________ is to built-in data workflows.
In this topic, we will focus on how the following base analysis verbs are leveraged using the tidyverse libraries.
- Selecting the right variables to work with.
- Filtering records to find the subset of salient to your underlying question.
- Mutating and/or transforming variables into appropriate scales, versions, and configurations.
- Arranging large data sets based upon one or more embedded variables.
- Grouping and partitioning samples based upon sampling designs or other study taxonomies.
- Summarizing raw data in tabular, graphical, or other output.
This topic has the following logistical resources:
- The image above is an embed of the HTML slides created in Markdown. To view it in another window, click on it and press the C key to clone it. Additional keyboard commands are listed by hitting H.
- A Narrative overview of the content in the lecture slides that goes into more depth on the topic.
Knowledge of the content for each topic is evaluated using interactive data-intensive assessment.