The content of this lecture will cover the use and manipulation of data vectors in R. At the end of the lecture, participants should be able to:
- Create a basic markdown document with basic syntax options.
- Configure R code chunks within a markdown document.
- Create HTML, WORD, & POWERPOINT output from markdown.
- Download and use R Notebooks.
This topic has the folowing logistical resources:
- The image above is an embed of the HTML slides created in Markdown. To view it in another window, click on it and press the C key to clone it. Additional keyboard commands are listed by hitting H.
- A Narrative overview of the content in the lecture slides.
- A Markdown Cheatsheet
- A General RMarkdown Reference
Knowledge of the content for each topic is evaluated using interactive data-intensive assessment.