Most data is sequestered in distributed systems, here is how we work with them.
In this topic, we dive into the general topic of data joins, common in database as well as spatial analyses. At the end of this section, you should be able to:
- Identify primary and foreign keys in data tables,
- Describe and use the four different joins types, and
- Filter data based upon foreign keys.
Here are some supplementary sources for the content herein:
- The Lecture Narrative as a Markdown Notebook.
- A cheat sheet with some joing shortcuts.
Knowledge of the content for each topic is evaluated using interactive data-intensive assessment.